Saturday, July 11, 2009

AUT 23 - Three personalities

Short note from Vorarlberg: I like this place, although it is crowded with cars (and people, too). I will have to come back at the end of next week for Buraka Som Sistema at the poolbar festival, the Exhibition at the Kunsthalle and Schönebach. I couldnt see the last because of bad weather, the second wasnt open yet, the first is on on the 16th. Bad luck. However: enjoy the following three:



a lovely couple.
HE invited me for skiing in Kitzbuehel, coming winter. I will certainly go!

A German tourist.

Have a nice time, flo.

0 comments:

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

contact

e-mail me at florainer[at]gmx.at

about

frames is Florian Rainer's personal collection of photographs, photography related webtipps and writings. frames is focussing on documentary and artistic strategies in photography.

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP